Easter really did seem like a marathon. We started the morning at our house in the play room seeing what the Easter Bunny brought us. Then grandma and Papa Butler came and we went to brunch at the golf course. Then we came home I made corn relish, while Blake and Reese took a nap. By noon I felt as if I had been going for over 24 hours. When everyone got up from naps we got ready to go to Grandma and Papa Armstrong's where Blake had his 2nd Easter egg hunt. We had dinner and spent time with Great grandma and Great Grandpa Armstrong, Aunt Lisa, Uncle Mike and all the cousins. Don't get me wrong we had a wonderful time and we are very blessed to have the opportunity to spend time with our love ones but we were exhausted by the time we arrived home.
Other Noteworthy December Pictures
2 years ago













No comments:
Post a Comment